Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Edyn is 8 months!

 Edyn turned 8 months today. She is getting so big. I just love having a baby and while its exciting to see her growing, it makes me a little sad she's not longer quite as cuddly as she was a few months ago. She now has 4 top teeth and two bottom teeth. She can sit up by herself and feed herself off of her high chair. She loves baby food and can eat puffs, yogurt melts, crackers, bread from her tray. She rolls everywhere but is starting to get up on all fours and rock so she will be on the move soon. She just got moved into her own room and so far that is going well. She was displaced for a while due to all of our home renovations we have going on but her room finally got finished enough for a crib to fit in.
 She is a super happy baby when she's not teething and really loves her mama. Still no bottle but she eats so many other things its not such an issue anymore. She loves to be outside and likes to go for runs in our stroller with Lucy. Since I now have two kids who will willingly sit in the running stroller I am out of excuses but can I just say that running with 60lbs of baby into a headwind is HARD! Anyway, its a good workout. Since Edyn is now 8 months I probably should also finish losing that baby weight too but all in good time, right?

 My friend gave me these skeleton pajamas that glow in the dark and Isak and Lucy LOVE them. Whenever she wears them they want me to turn out all the lights so they can see her "glow".

No comments: