Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

 Happy Father's Day! For Father's Day this year I made candy bar letters spelling out in chocolate our love for our grandpa's and Kevin. I think they were a hit. Lucy was pretty excited anyway and got Kevin to share some with her.
 Kevin is a great dad. He just got back from a very long trip to California and we all really missed him. He gets up with our kids every morning and lets me sleep because he knows I have been up with Edyn during the night. He always puts me and the kids before his own wants and we feel very lucky to have him.
 He even coached Isak's soccer team for 2 seasons which was no easy task! Hard to keep this boy from doing cartwheels and wrestling during every game.
He's also a pretty good sport about swimming with our kids endlessly, especially Lucy who just wants to jump in the water and Kevin to catch her and repeat about 20 times. What a great workout! And to my own dad who I didn't get a picture of today, I love you too. My dad is wonderful and has always been a great influence in my life. And thank you to my great father in law who raised such a nice son who knows how to work hard and is willing to learn how to fix/remodel just about anything in our house. We are so lucky to have you all in our lives!

No comments: