Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Last week we had really great weather. Isak froze his super hero guys in a block of ice and then dethawed them with a squirt gun. He had his friend Aubrey over to play and they had a great time.
Even Edyn was excited about the warm weather.
I worked last Friday night and so Kevin had Grady over to play on Saturday to entertain Isak while I was sleeping. They found the closet of animal costumes and Grady tried hard to squeeze into the dinosaur one but it just wasn't happening...
So they opted for the bird costumes and went outside and built "nests" out of leaves and branches.
A friend of mine gave me a walker to use for Edyn when she gets older. Lucy has pronounced it her new favorite toy and loves to sit in it, drag her legs around, and eat her snacks there. This doesn't surprise me at all, this is totally a Lucy thing to do. I just hope we can get her out of the crib sometime soon!
Kevin and I have decided to redo our kitchen this summer and ordered our cabinets/counter top last Friday. They will be here in 5 weeks which means, we have 5 weeks to get our demo done, our floor put in, and paint up on the walls. I am SO EXCITED. No more cabinet doors falling on my head. More than one cupboard on the wall. Places to put my dishes. Actual drawers in my kitchen. Kevin is excited, but a little more wary as he as to do all the actual work, I just get to demolish stuff. Anyone have a sledge hammer and want to come take out a bad day on my kitchen? Just give me a call!!

1 comment:

Victoria Gilbert said...

Wow you guys have a lot to do really quick, but the advantage to that is that you'll have your kitchen done really quick! So exciting! I love the angry bird costumes!!! Your sister is da bomb!