Thursday, June 24, 2010

Here is a happy belated fathers day to Kevin. You are a great dad and our kids love you, although I mostly blame you for their crazy behavior. Thanks for getting up in the middle of the night, letting me sleep in, letting them come and bug you at work all the time, and hauling tons of dirt into our backyard. Oh, and for thinking our kids are as adorable as I do. It makes life so much easier :). I am so excited to get away with you this weekend, sorry that running 26 miles is the main focus... Anyone want to add Lucy to their facebook account? She would LOVE to talk to you online. And she has mastered the art of climbing onto the table from the chair she pulled out from under the table. You know, this all sounds so familiar, I could have sworn I had a little boy who did the exact same thing a few years ago..

1 comment:

Whitney R said...

Kevin such a wonderful Dad. He is so much fun and your kids are all so lucky and blessed to have him.

And me! I want to talk to Lucy!