Thursday, February 5, 2009

So I am still pregnant but I have a scheduled induction for monday, thank goodness. This pregnancy has been very long and mentally very tiring so I am ready to be done! Isak decided to learn how to get out of his crib last night so we did not sleep...great timing on his part. I thought he was too little to do this but I guess I should have known better with all the climbing he does. So we are dropping down the side of his crib and get to start retraining him on how to sleep through the night without leaving his room. Fun stuff with a newborn on the way! Our computer also has died and does not appear to be coming back, this is kevin's work computer, and kevin's phone has also died. It has been quite a week! But we are excited to meet this new little baby and I am even more excited that the day is just around the corner! Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Good Luck Lena! I hope things go as planned for you!!

Crystal said...

Monday is so close! Good luck with everything. When Aubrey started climbing out of her crib we put a gate in front of her door and it helped a ton.

Whitney R said...

Good Luck! I'm so excited to hear about how everything goes. And if I have a niece or a nephew!! I'm sorry Isak has learned how to get out of his crib. I hope everything goes okay. It's so good that you'll have help. I hope this labor goes A LOT better than the last :)