Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Well this is very late and for some reason blogspot is not letting me upload pictures so this one will have to do. Happy belated anniversary to us! We celebrated 4 years on the 11th..I say "celebrated" loosely..really we saw each for 15 minutes and exchanged cards before I went to work. Very romantic. The above picture was the spring before we got married when I was visiting Kevin in Hawaii. He once mentioned to me that I married "Hawaii" kevin and am now married to "accountant" kevin. I can relate to this and blame most of it on the two little rugrats that we have acquired in the past 4 years. Good thing they are so cute. Perhaps one day we will be young, thin, tan and attractive again and can visit white sandy beaches in the sun. Without the sounds of screaming underslept children in the background. Sigh...I have lots of catching up to with our trip to tahoe this past weekend and if blogspot ever starts working again, I will upload all of my pictures!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on 4 years, Lena! I was having problems uploading photos as well. Have you tried doing it only 1-3 at a time? When I tried uploading say 5 at a time, I would get an error message. Just an idea.

Valerie said...

You guys make a great family. congratulations on 4 years together.

Whitney R said...

Happy Anniversary! I only upload 1 picture at a time and I do i while I am typing my post.

I am going to sort through my pictures and pick a few out to post. But I'll probably facebook a few more.

Mike and Lisa said...

Well, I don't think your goals are too far fetched except that its hard to go backwards and be young again. However, I think we're all still pretty young, kids or no kids. :) Happy anniversary!