Monday, March 3, 2008


These are some pictures of our house we bought here in Boise. For some reason we forget to take a pic of the outside..whoops. So that is to follow soon. We close on March 19th and are very excited...3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths....lots of room for Isak to crawl and to break stuff.




This is from up the stairs..I have no idea as to what to do with this shelf..any suggestions?

This is our master bedroom..the bookshelf


My Favorite part of the whole house..the bathtub. Isak can go swimming!


















One part of the closet in the master bedroom...and Isak and I in his bedroom. We'll have to paint




This is the entry way and the little office area.





Our front room.






















Dining room, off to the left is the mud room from the garage.

Kitchen


Downstairs bathroom/powder room










4 comments:

Michael The Fair And Great said...

I vote that you put a dartboard in the alclove. Then the family can have hours of fun standing at the bottom of the stairs and trying to throw the darts in a high arc so that they hit the center everytime! Plus you and pay Isak in kisses for every fallen dart that he retrieves for you. Now that is the alclove that families are built on!

Korbi said...

I think that your house is very cute. lots of character! I would put a big vase there with flowers in it. :) I love all the little cubbies and such and the paint is very nice. ANd the front office area! Way cool!

Mike and Lisa said...

Lena- Oh my goodness your new house is SO cute! So is your little boy. I hope its okay if I add you to my list on my blog. Here's mine if you feel like visiting! mikeandlisagleue.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I love your new house! It's gorgeous! Did you guys get to pick out all of the colors? I'm completely jealous, but you both have worked hard and deserve it!!